Many people need authentication and legalization of foreign documents such as marriage or divorce certificates, passports, Power of Attorney, university transcripts and so on. In Canada, the process includes going to the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) for legalization and then to the specific embassy for authentication.

The rules, regulations and […]